Draw, Draw, Draw!

I haven't done a lot of drawing lately, which is why I haven't posted much. I intend to get back into drawing big time. I've read that you should draw everyday to keep your skills sharp. So, that's what I plan to do. I haven't been working on the "Ginger" artwork frequently lately, but I think I've more or less got a huge portion of it done. I did a Batman drawing last night and I think it turned out really well so far. My skills are still pretty sharp. I did try to do a couple drawings before it that didn't turn out the way I'd hoped, but this one I think is going good. I'm not finished with it yet, so I won't be posting it in this blog entry. I've got to work on the shading. In the meantime, here's a journal entry I posted on my deviantART page. It's about a fellow deviant on there named KyaValentine. I recommend checking out her page. She's got some cool stuff on there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects