Jack Miller, Cyborg

"Jack Miller, Cyborg"
I was thinking about the Marvel Comics character, Deathlok, and his appearance on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this week. I think cyborgs are really cool, so I got excited to see Deathlok on the show. Michael Peterson has become an especially interesting character lately. It was cool to see his cybernetics on last night's episode. I'm sorry to say I hadn't been watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for awhile. But, I plan to watch regularly again. And I may try to do some catching up. I believe they said last night that episodes are available on ABC's site and on TV on demand. So, I think I'll be playing catch up for awhile.

This drawing is inspired by the character Deathlok. I thought it would be cool to drawing Jack Miller, from my comic strip titled The Drawing Board, if he were to become a cyborg. I think it turned out pretty cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects