Monty Python Reunion!

Monty Python are back for a reunion tour, in the UK I believe. I got into Monty Python awhile back. I've watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Monty Python's the Meaning of Life. I've done some drawings of Monty Python. They're very funny. I like their wild, unpredictable humor. I hope they'll release a DVD of the reunion tour. I wonder if there's a chance of a new movie at some point. It's too bad that Graham Chapman is no longer with us to be part of the reunion tour. I would have understood if they didn't want to reunite without him. But since they have, it's cool that they're back together. Monty Python has a site for their live tour at MontyPythonLive.com. I recommend that, if you're in the area of the tour, that you check them out. They're great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix